Timing is everythingTimeline
Updated on: August 1, 2021.
- Jan 2019 - BeginningsFirst time founder thought about creating a project to track the Kodokushi.
- April 2019 - Project BuraindoProject Buraindo was created.
- May 2019 - Nov 2020Idea stage and brainstorming for Project Buraindo. The cost of this was too high at the time. The success of this project revolves around the lower cost of tracking devices and implementation of 5G in Japan.
- Nov 2020 - Shinkirin FoundedThe concept of Shinkirin was developed.
- Dec 2020 - Shinkirin Logo ConceptThe logo for Shinkirin was developed. Read more about it here -> What is Shinkirin?
- June 2021 - Websites launchedShinkirin (Main Site) and Shinkirin Tech (Project site) were soft launched.
- July 2021 - Pre-seed StageShinkirin will start to actively seek seed funding from sources in the US and Japan. Shinkirin will seek funding for Project Buraindo.
- August 2021 - Launch Shinkirin (Tentative)Plans are to launch Shinkirin as a startup company either in Vietnam or Japan.